Welcome to the Visual C#® 2012 computer programming language and the world of Microsoft® Windows® and Internet and web programming with Microsoft’s .NET platform. Please read the book’s back cover and inside back cover—these concisely capture the book’s essence. In this Preface we provide more details.
This book is appropriate for introductory course sequences based on the curriculum recommendations of two key professional organizations—the ACM and the IEEE. The examples are accessible to computer science, information technology, software engineering and business students in novice-level and intermediate-level C# courses. The book can also be used by professional programmers.
At the heart of the book is the Deitel signature live-code approach—rather than using code snippets, we present concepts in the context of complete working programs followed by sample executions. Read the Before You Begin section after this Preface for instructions on setting up your computer to run the hundreds of code examples. The source code is available at www.deitel.com/books/vcsharp2012htp and www.pearsoninternationaleditions.com/ dei tel. Use the source code we provide to compile and run each program as you study it—this will help you master Visual C# and related Microsoft technologies faster and at a deeper level.
We believe that this book and its supplements for students and instructors will give you an informative, engaging, challenging and entertaining introduction to Visual C#. If you have questions, we’re easy to reach at [email protected] tel.com—we’ll respond promptly. For book updates, visit www.deitel.com/books/vcsharp2012htp, join our social media communities on Facebook (www.deitel.com/DeitelFan), Twitter (@deitel), Google+ (gplus.to/deitel) and LinkedIn (bit.ly/DeitelLinkedIn), and subscribe to the Deitel® Buzz Online newsletter (www.deitel.com/newsletter/subscribe.html).
Before You Begin
1. Introduction to Computers, the Internet and Visual C#
2. Dive Into® Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop
3. Introduction to C# Apps
4. Introduction to Classes, Objects, Methods and strings
5. Control Statements: Part 1
6. Control Statements: Part 2
7. Methods: A Deeper Look
8. Arrays; Introduction to Exception Handling
9. Introduction to LINQ and the List Collection
10. Classes and Objects: A Deeper Look
11. Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance
12. OOP: Polymorphism, Interfaces and Operator Overloading
13. Exception Handling: A Deeper Look
14. Graphical User Interfaces with Windows Forms: Part I
15. Graphical User Interfaces with Windows Forms: Part 2
16. Strings and Characters: A Deeper Look
17. Files and Streams
18. Searching and Sorting
19. Data Structures
22. Databases and LINQ
23. Web App Development with ASP.NET
Chapters on the Web
A. Operator Precedence Chart
B. Simple Types
C. ASCII Character Set
Appendices on the Web
Enlaces Públicos de descarga